I never thought I would like dates unless they were hidden in Lara Bars. But these are so good! Don’t knock them until you try them I guess! They go great as a side or appetizer.
Turkey Bacon Wrapped Dates
- turkey bacon
- goat cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit
2. Cut apart dates through the center and take the seed/pit out
3. Put enough goat cheese to fill the middle but not too much that it will over flow
4. Wrap date in 1/2 slice of turkey bacon
5. Place in oven safe container and bake for ~20 minutes or until brown
Have you tried dates before? How do you like them cooked?